The Cry of the Untold

Pains, cries, moans and defeats is all that has been me all this while
I have gone through so many thinks, walked many a mile
But all over this globe I have seen none who has even swept me
Maybe it is because no one in this world can ever be you

I truly wish that I kneel in front of you burning all my negatives
And that you bring out the love that is hidden inside you dear olives
You can run but you cannot hide, I ran but love found me
You never ran but so beautifully you disguised the love for me

But love is no stream my dear, it is an ocean and you like a kid
Just ignore the fact that it oozes out of you every second you bid
You cannot love anyone the way you are in love with me
Nor can you recreate the moments you are and will share with me

The closeness? The fondling? The cajoling? Is that all a lie
Do you need more concrete evidence to say you can’t create a lie
I know I am not worth you cause I am no prince or handsome
But I know beyond doubt that I can keep you happier than anyone

Love finds you and no one can deny that cause it is written
And it is indeed written for us which is why we bond my kitten
You can be stupid and avoid me for reasons that are not true
But nothing will ever stop me from continuing my love

And if you think time will divert me or that another man will
You truly know nothing about my iron clad strong will
I will not leave you for any reason because you have my heart
And you cannot give it back to me because it will kill us both

I will wait for you my darling till ‘death do us apart’
Or rather till death does me away rather than being with you

Open your eyes my darling
Q

No comments:

Search This Blog