A Blue Ultimatum

This is a poem i bet you'll read twice to understand what i have to say

It was twilight, or should I say dusk when I sat a few feet away from her in solitude,
She played ever so cutely in front of me, totally ignoring me, what an attitude?
Amidst the enchanting tranquil, there was that music which kept me immobile
Was it melancholic? Ironic though for she was personified for it despite her smiles

She was mighty, yet enchantingly beautiful, attributes which seldom came in pairs
She symbolized abstinence, something ethereal yet something omnipresent
My chin resting on my palm, I gazed at her mesmerized, not remembering how to blink
But she seemed to be unperturbed by my presence, true, I am insignificant

Pearls and other things so valuable lay at her feet, no wonder women envy her
But she’d not care of those trivial things, she was a mighty yet gentle force incarnated
From the beginning of time I believed she was a union of many lives like the divine
Greatness can be inspired not made, but she was made by God, just to break the rule

She served as a means for the confused to bond with the infinite
Still she is admirably patient for I have hurt her to my very best
Her anger, though it is something which is the most lethal disaster
It is as safe provoking her like entering the core of an active nuclear reactor

In her wavy hair, I felt that I was drowning though I was at a good distance from her
She played before me ever so cutely, to save myself, I called for her
But she remained indifferent to my cries of anguish, my cute blue beauty
My girl, the ocean mother stood majestically in front of me

Inspiring me like the thousands before it had effortlessly enchanted
And the millions after me who would be gifted to bask in her warmth
The gift of nature has infected me, now I am writing about her in verse
I do not wish to be cured, for she is my solace, I’m ready to set sail to ecstasy

Indebted to your misty eyes forever
Q

No comments:

Search This Blog