Two kinds of College

When people asked me 'How do you like your college?', i always had a prompt reply of 'I like it closed'. Don't take me wrong. I did have fun during my engineering but i constantly felt suffocated. You would too if you did engineering where i did. That was the first thing that changed when i started with my MBA.

I believe that liking a place actually has us working better there. I experienced this when i worked and when i joined MBA. Nearly fifty days into my course and the feeling is fresh. I can finally smile. All that keeps me wondering is why do certain institutions make life a living hell for its students? Is taking up engineering in a college like mine (It is reputed indeed) a sin?
 

We had the feeling that we were re-living prison break everyday. Now???? I have a feeling that I'm re-living something fun. Something like FRIENDS or HIMYM or whichever you find is cool

No comments:

Search This Blog